Enabling hotlink protection just requires a few steps, follow the steps below!.
- Click on 'Hotlink Protection' on the main screen of cPanel.
- Enter the names of sites that you wish to access your files in the first field which already contain the name of your site.
- Enter the file types that you wish to let those sites access by entering their extensions in the blank field next to Extensions to allow (seperate by commas):
- Enter the URL you wish to redirect links to that are not allowed in the blank field next to Url to Redirect to:
- If you wish to allow the sites you have entered to directly request files (view images or videos by typing their URL into a browser), click on the box next to Allow direct requests
- Click on Activate to enable Hotlink Protection.