Follow the steps to sucessfully setup anonymous FTP access
Anonymous FTP allows users to connect to the anonymous FTP directory without having a password to login.
Allowing anonymous FTP users to access your system may be considered a security hole.
This feature is useful if files have to be made publicly available for download
- Click FTP Manager on the main screen of cPanel interface.
- Click on Setup Anonymous FTP Access.
- To enable users to connect to your site anonymously, make sure there is a check in the box next to Allow anonymous access. If there is no check in the box, click on the box to Allow anonymous access.
- To enable users to upload files to your site anonymously, make sure there is a check in the box next to Allow anonymous upload.... If there is no check in the box, click on the box to Allow anonymous uploads.
- Click on Save Settings to save any changes you have made to anonymous FTP access.
Congratulations, you have setup anonymous FTP Access.