Follow the steps below to add FTP Accounts to your server.
- Click on FTP Manager on the main screen of cPanel interface.
- Click on FTP Accounts.
- To add an FTP account, click on Add FTP Account.
- Enter the username for the new FTP account in the blank field next to Login:
- Enter the password for the new FTP account in the blank field next to Password:
- Enter the directory which the account will have access to in the blank field next to Directory:
- Click on Create to create the new FTP account.
Congratulations, you have successfully setup a FTP account.